SALE - Call for price
AirPrint Enabled: Yes
Automatic Duplexing: Yes (copying) Yes (printing) Yes (scanning)
Bypass Feeder Capacity: 100 sheets
Connection Availability: Yes
Device Type: Multifunction printer
Dimensions (WxDxH): 19.4 in x 18.3 in x 17.8 in
Document Feeder Capacity: 50 sheets
Environmental Standards: ENERGY STAR Qualified
Interface: USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN, Wi-Fi(n), USB 2.0 host
Manufacturer Warranty: 3-year warranty
Max Copying Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Max Copying Speed: Up to 45 ppm
Max Media Capacity: 2300 sheets
Max Printing Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Max Printing Speed: Up to 45 ppm
Media Size: 3 in x 5 in (min) - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) (max)
Media Type: Envelopes, plain paper, labels, recycled paper, bond paper, thin paper, thick paper, colored paper
Office Machine Features: Print from USB flash drive, save to USB flash drive, scan to e-mail, scan to network, scan to FTP, scan to SMB, Pull Scan, Department ID
Original Size: Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) (max)
Original Type: Sheets, books
Output Trays Capacity: 150 sheets
Power: AC 120 V (60Hz)
Printing Technology: Laser (monochrome)
Product Description: Canon ImageCLASS D1620 - multifunction printer - B/W
Recommended Monthly Volume: 2000 - 7500 pages
Scanning: 600 x 600 dpi
Standard Media Capacity: 650 sheets
Weight: 41.89 lbs
Key Selling Points:
- WORKFLOW EFFICIENCY
- Supports certain mobile solutions for printing and scanning.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files through a single-pass, duplex document feeder.
- Designed for smaller print jobs with first-print-out time as fast as 6.2 seconds.
- SECURITY FEATURES
- Helps mitigate risk of confidential information loss, as documents are only stored in short-term memory.
- Security settings can be set behind an administrator log-in.
- Control device access, restrict function use, and oversee usage behavior with standard Department ID Management.
- COST MANAGEMENT
- Service parts are designed for machine's life cycle to help minimize need for proactive maintenance and reduce service calls.
- Out-of-box, standard, two-sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one helps to reduce paper consumption.
- 5" intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized device experience with Application Library.
- Create Wi-Fi Direct hotspot from the printer to establish direct connection to mobile device(s) without the need for external router.
- QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished.
- Intuitive animations for common tasks like consumables replacement.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR certified and rated EPEAT Silver.1
- EASY TO USE WITH APPLICATION LIBRARY
- Unique to the Canon imageCLASS product line, the Application Library platform allows for one-touch button creation of seven key functions: Print Template, Standby Slide (screen saver), Scan-to-Preset Destination, ID Card Copy, Consumables Information, Copy (Eco), and Copy (Bleed Reduce).
- MOBILE-FRIENDLY DEVICE ACCESS
- From application-based to cloud-based to device native, the imageCLASS D1620 model offers a variety of methods for printing from a mobile phone or tablet across most iOS and Android devices. The Canon PRINT Business application, which supports both platforms, offers access to additional device settings as well as the ability to scan from the printer to a mobile phone or tablet.
- FAST, SINGLE-PASS DUPLEX SCANNING
- The imageCLASS D1620 model leverages a single-pass document feeder for two-sided scanning at up to 70 images per minute (ipm) in black and white or up to 26 ipm in color. Scanned files can be converted into multiple file formats, including Hi-Compression PDF and Searchable PDF (OCR).
- 100% U.S.-BASED SERVICE AND SUPPORT
- From cutting-edge technology to industry-leading response times, Canon U.S.A. takes pride in delivering complete customer satisfaction. Canon's award-winning, 100% U.S.-based, friendly, and knowledgeable Customer Service team provides expert assistance for every level of experience. The imageCLASS D1620 device comes with a three-year limited warranty, giving you the support, peace of mind, and value your business deserves.
Designed for small to mid-size workgroups, the imageCLASS D1620 balances speedy performance, minimal maintenance, and the ability to expand paper capacity for busy groups. A 5"color touchscreen delivers an intuitive user experience and can be customized by a device administrator to simplify many daily tasks.
What's In the Box:
- D1620 Product
- Cartridge 121 Black (5,000 Page Yield)
- Power Cord
- Starter Guide
- User Software DVD-ROM
- Warranty Card